- a hour long face to face consultation with Alex at the location of your choice.
- a full location scout of your home or preferred shooting location.
- collaborating with Alex to create your ideal concept for the shoot.
- a full day shoot with Alex and his crew (assistants, a make up artist, possibly a stylist if you so choose) and a significant amount of equipment.
- a finished, retouched image by one of the top retouchers in the country.
- a fine art 'Giclee’ archival print at whatever size you want on whatever paper stock you prefer by a master artisanal printer.
- bespoke framing to your specifications by a master artisanal framer.
The final result will be a finished museum quality artwork that will be an heirloom in your family for generations…
from $9500 AUD
Studio Weltlinger provides a range of additional options you can explore:
Clothing, props and/or set styling with one of the best stylists in Australia
A legacy behind the scenes documentary at whatever length you’d prefer, to show future generations yourselves at that point in time, including interviews with everyone involved explaining what they were trying to achieve and what stage their lives were at.
Additional editions of the same work.
Diptychs and triptychs showing multiple works
Professional exhibition mounting, rigging and lighting in your preferred place of display to show off the work in the best possible way.
Studio Weltlinger provides a bespoke service that by its very nature cannot have a set price. Thus, we will present all costs via a quote prior to the work commencing.
If additions are agreed upon during the process of the work, like a larger frame size or additional editions, they will be presented clearly and transparently.
Studio Weltlinger will never, ever engage in high pressure sales tactics.